TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #31
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- This is MY home! Mission: Win the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Duh. I know. Maybe the most disrespectful and uncalled for shit Maria has ever done on a tennis court. How you gon say this is your home to a player that's won that tournament twice as often as you have? #ChileBoom #HaveASeat
Unnecessary or not, you commented how she can't call it home because she won just once, and I explained to you why this is the title of this thread, because your answer suggested you didn't know. Anyway, Maria was a teenager back when she won it, and I'm sure something that Dani did pissed her off and she reacted the way reacted. Let's stop accusing her for something that happened 7 years ago

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote