TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #341
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
I firmly believe that Alex could have remained a Top 20 star for more than just one year if her Mother had just let go and allowed her to find her own way as an adult woman. Injuries did play a role in 2004, but what really kept her from her full potential was the weird relationship with the Mother. Then again, it must be next to impossible to extract herself now from the Mother.

How great would it be if Alex walked in the door tomorrow and said, "Mom, I love you and thanks for everything, but I found someone who will help me get in the best fitness of my life so long as you're not involved, and this is my only chance, so ... I have these really great nursing home brochures and it would be great if you spent some time looking them over."

She'll be okay, whatever happens. She still has an entire adult life of adventure waiting for her.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote