TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #929
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

Well, I agree with dsanders that Maria's problems are mostly psychological. Not that Serena isn't the better player because she is, but for Maria to be so totally dominated by her is not normal. Although Federer owned Roddick at least Andy won sets and was in some competitive matches with Roger. Roddick's problems weren't mental. Federer was just a better player. The only way out that I see for Maria is beating Serena on red clay. IF she would be able to do that (and it's a big if) perhaps that mental block she's suffering from might disappear.

Last edited by Chrissie-fan : Feb 17th, 2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote