TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #470
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Lost in Dubai Q1 4 & 2 to AMG She needs to change sth ffs!
All her Chinese fans of her Chinese forum are sooooooooooooo disappointed I think Tsveti's confidence will also reduce more and more. Before Hobart, she said she wants to get her first title, and she said she has improved her fitness by winter training. But now the results hit her and us again and again.I don't know what happened to her, but I really confused her match schedule. She is not good at playing on the hard and clay, but she really wants to join the premier match. If she joins more international WTA tournaments, it's better for her
SurfingPikachu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote