TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #916
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Mexicola with all due respect they've earned nothing. Serena has earned everything. For them to act how they do and be so arrogant like they're better than everyone else shows how pathetic they are. They're celebrating the loss of Maria and antagonizing her fans, NOT supporting Serena who deserves more credit than they give her.
Precisely. Have to laugh at a Serena fan bad-repping me for my original comment. Guess it shows how insecure they are after all these years though.