TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #23
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- This is MY home! Mission: Win the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Duh. I know. Maybe the most disrespectful and uncalled for shit Maria has ever done on a tennis court. How you gon say this is your home to a player that's won that tournament twice as often as you have? #ChileBoom #HaveASeat
You don't know anything about Maria and Daniela's off court relationship, so before you start shit please consider you don't know the full story. Although they seem to be okay off court now, there's no doubt there was some animosity before.