TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 05:53 AM   #20
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- This is MY home! Mission: Win the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
This is my home is a reference to the Hantuchova match I don't even know how many years ago, it has nothing to do with the fact that she has won IW only once. But seriously though, this is her chance, although she would have to improve from what we've seen in Doha.

Duh. I know. Maybe the most disrespectful and uncalled for shit Maria has ever done on a tennis court. How you gon say this is your home to a player that's won that tournament twice as often as you have? #ChileBoom #HaveASeat
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote