TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #331
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Despite the loss, Sharapova talked about not letting her record against Williams into her mind this time. "When I go into a match, everything starts from scratch, even if I'm going against someone I've beaten many times," she said. "That's the way you have to look at every single match, no matter what your winning or losing record is against them. There's a reason why the nets go up in the morning.

"I'm certainly capable of beating a player like that, like Serena, no doubt - that's why I'm always eager to get better and make my game better in order to go out onto the court and beat her."

Gurl
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote