TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1008
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Oh well, cannot blame them. It must be difficult for oneself to restrain himself in the presence of Miss Italia.
Don't you consider your significant other a friend or you want to discuss your relationship with someone else; and what about your little brother, he wears the same clothes.

I've never had that problem because I've never made actual close friends with a male specimen. Girls are way more interesting and useful to have as friends.

Good to know.

problem is that I basically have only my bf as male friend...and he travels a lot (as I do) so sometimes I really would like to have a tea and some talk with a friend of mine during a rainy afternoon but it ends up spending time lonely

girls suck, my ex gf tried to approach me during her birthday party with my bf (a supposed to be good friend of her) in the other room
Rerun is offline View My Blog!