TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #3461
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
16 years old can play 12 tournaments + merited increases(if any). Donna has 6 tournaments left + 2 merited increases that she can use if she has direct entry to either the main draw or qualifying of indian wells, miami and madrid. We know that her next tournament is Kuala Lumpur and that she is not playing indian wells but she will play miami

I discussed it here http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=3336
But the situation will change in July, right? I mean once Donna turns 17 she will be able to play a couple additional tournaments, ain't she?
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!