TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #850
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I expected the result before the match but when i saw her play at first I actually got excited and thought there's hope But I'm disappointed with Maria today because Serena wasn't that good and I really thought Maria was playing well for the most part.I don't think the score reflects well how the match went it actually was really close most of the time. And I'm happy with the way she returned this time it was way better than the YEC match but she fucked up two times when serving and she lost those serving games because of DFs and mistakes. If she's to win against Serena she needs to stop thinking about the H2H it's ALWAYS on her mind and you can see it when they play. Basically she might have won and I'm sure it'd have gone to a third setter if it wasn't for her mind fucks when it comes to Serena
Completely agree with everything you wrote, bar the final part, because it's hypothetical. Her mind will always be there to fuck it up. What is beyond me is why can't she say to herself "I have nothing to lose". I mean, this wasn't even a big tourney, it was Doha for crying out loud, and she lost 11 straight times to Serena. Maybe you're not gonna win, but swing freely, scream like crazy, fight, do anything other than shrug your shoulders and accept the defeat while you're in the locker room

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote