TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #841
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
As I said in the livescoring thread, I honestly think Princessrenka has a good shot of beating Serena tomorrow with Serena playing so averagely. Maybe her mortal enemy getting something she doesn't will finally give Maria a kick up the ass and fire her up when she plays Serena rather than this resignation in her last 5 matches
I agree with the part of Azarenka having a very good chance at beating Serena tomorrow. But I would still hate to see her do it before Maria (although let's face it, that would probably require Vika never beating her ). But I'm not sure it would benefit Maria. I mean, how much more needs to happen for her to finally get a push, sort her brains out and make a break, or God forbid a set off Rena? She lost 11 straight matches to her for Christ's sake One of them being 6:0 6:1 beatdown while representing her country in the finals of the Olympic games

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote