TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #673
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Perhaps someone who's lost belief/confidence in their game and is frustrated by their slams results.

I think Caro may have been looking for some "quick fix" for her game rather than a long term process of trying to improve. Her coaching relationships with Sanchez and Johansson suggest this may be her mindset as there was little improvment over a relative short period of time and then they were gone.
I'm still not sure what she was trying to do. I watch her lose to Mchale back in August 2011, and it didnt look like she was even trying to win. The forehand errors were crazy and at key moments.
The end result is that she might have destroyed her career, which looked very promising less than 2 years ago. Definately did long term damage to her game, and her confidence.
This is a young player and her father, who is not a coach, making decisions to mess with a game that was super successful.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!