TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #666
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
That was also a result of them losing earlier then they could meet with her most of the time. I think that at her best Caro can not only get the elite to make mistakes but also take the initiative and hit a winner. She can mix it up and find a good balance.

The problem now is for her to stop making errors herself when it matters most. She is sometimes mirroring the mistakes of her opponents, IMO.
As for the 1st paragraph,I can't deny the POSSIBILITY that Caro could have success against the elite,yet it's harder for us to establish that when she hasn't actually done that with her original style of play.Those two wins over Big Masha were nice,regardless,but I don't think that she was playing at her peak level when Caro faced her and got those 2 victories

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is online now View My Blog!