TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #790
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Omg, Renafans giving us 'she's got nothing to lose' treatment. A lot of them are saying this is Maria's best chance in ages, Serena is sick, isn't playing well, etc. Just look at Stanford 2011

Just wait until she gives Maria another beatdown and they all start gloating how Serena snatches blonde wigs even when she is playing at 40%
they're quite obviously doing it on purpose so someone will react, because if you notice in that thread 98% of SS have been relatively realistic and not said anything that will bite us. i think they're actually quite bored with how sensible we are being and trying to goad us into saying something crazy. they just know that once serena wins, if someone has reacted to their 'nothing to lose' - say Dominic for instance, they'll jump on him saying 'masha got her wig snatched' 'masha is an embarrassment' 'beatdown'.

i mean you'd think supporting a player who wins practically everything...and now is the world no.1, would be good enough for them. but i guess they get bored with success and look to fuck with others

ANYWAY DON'T GIVE IN
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote