TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #787
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Omg, it was only a dream

I dreamed last night that Maria and Serena were playing the FO final. Serena was wearing a navy dress with light blue details and Maria was black dress with red details (but that isn't important is it )

Anyway, Serena started off really strong and won the 1st 8 points and was leading 2-0. She served 3 aces in her opening service games and hit 3 return winners in Maria's opening service game But after that, Serena started playing less aggressive and Maria started playing good. It got dramatic toward the end, but Maria won 6-2 6-4

I literally could not believe it, but now it all makes sense since I know it was a dream
Maybe it is a prophetic dream?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote