TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #786
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

Omg, it was only a dream

I dreamed last night that Maria and Serena were playing the FO final. Serena was wearing a navy dress with light blue details and Maria was black dress with red details (but that isn't important is it )

Anyway, Serena started off really strong and won the 1st 8 points and was leading 2-0. She served 3 aces in her opening service games and hit 3 return winners in Maria's opening service game But after that, Serena started playing less aggressive and Maria started playing good. It got dramatic toward the end, but Maria won 6-2 6-4

I literally could not believe it, but now it all makes sense since I know it was a dream
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote