TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #978
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Oh you haven't seen ep 14, yet? Don't wanna spoil anything, but how come Katherine is the only one who gets shit done?

Although I do kind of hate her for what she did to _ _ _ _ _ _.

Katherine is the queen; she can do everything she wants even kill people. However, he was my ultimate crush from the show. (Matt is kinda close second but mainly because every little girl grows up with the blond, blue-eyed prince ideal.) I am gonna miss him, at least he was shirtless for a considerate amount of time during the episode. Nice to see a show where they kill off at least semi-relevant characters; now do the same to Elena, pretty please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
anyone watching Bunheads? My fave show currently.

I do but I watch everything so it ain't saying much. Are there any new episodes since the summer?