TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #776
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. SF v #1 Serena

I was lucky enough to watch second set VS Stosur and wow, first serve . That game with three aces in a row (with the first one being a second serve ace) was pretty cool. I think in that moment Maria felt what it must be like for Serena when she erases all her opponent's half-chances with good serves .

She'll need all that first serve and less of those DFs today though . I'm not sure I believe she could serve that well (on the first serve at least) two matches in a row...

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote