TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #770
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
I don't think Serena's form really matters, because we all know how well she plays against Maria. Besides, she's already secured the number one ranking, so she doesn't have to worry about that either. The only think I want from this match if for Maria to give it her all, and go down fighting till the very last point.
Exactly, it's like she forgets all the doubts she has when she plays Maria. I mean, OZ2007 was a prime example. Hopefully Maria will serve well though and not try to go for it on every second serve and please no wind.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote