TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #746
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

I think that Maria has learned something from that match in Istanbul and maybe she won't let her head get into the way this time around. She's unbeaten in DOHA so maybe that will give her some confidence .

Rena is not in a good form, even though we all know that when she plays Masha she always is, but Maria needs to serve well and needs to return well. Her defense hasn't been that good this tournament but her backhand is working really well as is her footwork .

I have faith in her and I think she's gonna do it tomorrow .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote