TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #654
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I feel like, for the first time this season, she met my expectations so, overall, I consider Doha a success. She went as deep as we could reasonably have expected and lost to a higher ranked player, what more can you expect from Caroline 2.0?

Of course it is impossible not to be disappointed that she was unable to at least force a third set, she surely had her chances, but she is still rebuilding her career and this is a good result considering where she has been over the last year and a half.
Well, it was a good run. Last year she bombed out in the second round to Safarova,so ranking-wise this loss is not anything shocking.

But yes, it's disappointing that she let this chance go. She could win this match.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!