TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #744
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
So the top 4 seeds all make it, with Serena and Azarenka each getting to play her personal favorite punching bag.
Yes. Isn't it glorious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Maria will play 2nd SF tentatively scheduled for 8:00 PM local time, 6:00 PM CET, 5:00 PM GMT, 12:00 PM ET.
I may actually be able to watch it if I get errands done early tomorrow. Only for you, Martha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
Is it weird that I still get excited for Maria - Serena matches, even though I have like zero expectations of her winning

Also Maria's serve is so random, when was the last time she hit 12 aces in a straight sets match?!
Yeah. No expectations and not being a slam is making this match so easy to take in whereas last year, I was so wound up on Madrid since it was on clay and Martha's Stuttgart form. And OG and YEC cuz they were big. No offense to this tourney, but it's just Doha.

12 aces --> 12 dfs tomorrow? Not trying to bring people down btw, I'm just feeling incredibly random today and like laughing at things instead of taking it so seriously.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote