TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #736
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I do think it's incredibly depressing that Rena hasn't lost to a top 10 player since like....(did Caro's ranking at Miami 2012 count?)....Stosur at the 2011 USO Final.
Kerber at Cincinnati last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
Who's ready to rock this shizz? Come on guys, let's not be so serious. If she loses, she loses.

I'm way less nervous about this compared to how tightly wound I was during the less than 24 hours between Serena losing at AO and Semi-Poova's match. Swing freely, Mash, but not too freely cuz that could also be trouble.

Quoted above:
Scream as loud as possible even if you hold serve at 5-0 down.

I know I try not to be delusional, but even at that OG match, I was hoping she would turn it around after she went two breaks down in the second set (don't remember the exact score cuz i don't care about it honestly anymore). I'm honestly excited to see what she brings tomorrow.
Yeah, I've actually had minimal expectations all week. I was actually kinda half-expecting her to lose to both Zakopalova and Stosur, so I was unsettlingly relaxed watching both matches I should try this "no expectations" / "nothing to lose" approach when watching Maria more often.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote