TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #729
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Who's ready to rock this shizz? Come on guys, let's not be so serious. If she loses, she loses.

I'm way less nervous about this compared to how tightly wound I was during the less than 24 hours between Serena losing at AO and Semi-Poova's match. Swing freely, Mash, but not too freely cuz that could also be trouble.

Quoted above:
Scream as loud as possible even if you hold serve at 5-0 down.

I know I try not to be delusional, but even at that OG match, I was hoping she would turn it around after she went two breaks down in the second set (don't remember the exact score cuz i don't care about it honestly anymore). I'm honestly excited to see what she brings tomorrow.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote