TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #946
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
@ Svetlio :

1/ excuse me for the misunderstanding, I am sure you will understand that I don't even open your gifs when I am on my mobile, after all it is like ignoring them and you are quite good at it. But yes you are psychic, I am amazed you knew I replied to you. and even more, what I actually said !

2/ seriously you blocked me for realz? over lame dirty jokes with Doomsday? Wtf is wrong with you? I thought you were able to fully grasp the sarcasm and the weird sense of humor most of your buddies have on TF, but clearly you don't with me. I never even insulted you or anything, it is quite hilarious to be blocked for such trivial reasons.

3/ Klaus gtfo soon, there is going to be a spin off with him, Haylay, Elijah and Rebekah. I heard it was another love triangle between brothers.
debby is offline View My Blog!