TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #952
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Deborah, I bet you quoted me but as I have informed you are on my ignore list.

Just to clarify that previous post had nothing to do with you assuming you feel outraged and even if it was suck it. I do watch that slops called PPL and that post of mine + the gif was a subtle clarification of that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Anyone watching the Vampire Diaries?
The bitch is back.

After season one the show has been getting gradually worse. Season 2 was still decent but once the Originals showed up, the writers fucked up BIG time. Now it is really, really lame. Though, I can see it being renewed even after season 5 that has already been ordered.

Anyway, cannot wait to watch it tonight. Having Katherine back will be a blessing.

Grumpy probably milked his pants when he saw her as well.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!