TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #622
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. QF v Stosur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
It's more consistent for sure, but I still say (even trying to be neutral) that Maria at her best is quite a bit better. I mean, Errani was the aggressor on a lot more points in this match than she was in her matches against Maria
Definitely! My point was that Azarenka can reach her peak a lot easier than Maria because it's hell of a lot less spectacular. But that's the problem: Maria rarely has clean displays without a single big lapse of focus, and it makes Vika's game look superb, when it's "just" safe. But I gotta give her credit, she still generates quite a number of winners with a very safe margin for error.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote