TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #644
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Agree. For Caro, it helps her to get it out of her system. And she is entitled to express her opinion. I prefer to see her fired up. It shows she cares. Dare I say, it was partly lacking in most of 2012.

Piotr, agree again. It is tennis and he could have been asked to leave. That said, it's blown a bit out of proportions, as these things tend to be. He didn't thrown any chairs or punch anyone. It was an exchange of words in the heat of the action. Big deal.

Many a handball coach and football manager has been expelled from the side line. I imagine it also happens in basketball.

While on the subject. People who are feeling all intimidated by Piotr, when he's on court should check out a couple of time-outs in handball, basketball ... They'll find, that Piotr is actually quite mellow in this comparison
She had her moments in 2012. Her tantrum at the French Open last year is a modern classic.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!