TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #641
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro really needs to put away the ball against Aga when she gets the chance to. Putting the ball away is perhaps Caro's biggest problem against good defenders, it's typically less important against the aggressive, big hitting types.

I think the extra oomph from Caro's old Babolat racquet or the greater string tension on her Yonex during at least part of the grass season would be helpful in that regard.

For what it's worth, I don't think that discussions about current or former posters in this forum should probably be taking place in this thread.
I think that in their last match Caro realised why the aggresive play is not an option when playing someone as good in defense as Aga. Having said that, she cannot just rely on defence neither, she needs to find a good balance.

I totally agree with the statement in bold and have to say that I'm happy that some posters are yesterday's news in this forum.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!