TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Calendar

Thread: 2013 Calendar
View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #23
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future Med.Nico has a brilliant future
Re: 2013 Calendar

I wouldn't say that. I don't know if you remember, but before the change of status in the wta calendar, there were some Tier IV-tournaments and for me these one are actually kind of revivals of these one. I think it's a good think, it's a chance for newcomers like Svitolina or Mladenovic to make some points and get ready for the WTA tour. There are a lots of differences between WTA and ITF just only in the rules and regulations.

I checked and only three times in the year you can find three WTA tournament the same week. These one will allow players as high (low) as 250-300 to get in the qualies and for these players it is really important to be sure, they can get in the tournament before they buy their flight ticket.

Personnaly I like these "150's" and I'm sure in about 2 years there will be something like 12-15 in the calendar
Med.Nico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote