TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Calendar

Thread: 2013 Calendar
View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #23
country flag Med.Nico

Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of Med.Nico has much to be proud of
Re: 2013 Calendar

I wouldn't say that. I don't know if you remember, but before the change of status in the wta calendar, there were some Tier IV-tournaments and for me these one are actually kind of revivals of these one. I think it's a good think, it's a chance for newcomers like Svitolina or Mladenovic to make some points and get ready for the WTA tour. There are a lots of differences between WTA and ITF just only in the rules and regulations.

I checked and only three times in the year you can find three WTA tournament the same week. These one will allow players as high (low) as 250-300 to get in the qualies and for these players it is really important to be sure, they can get in the tournament before they buy their flight ticket.

Personnaly I like these "150's" and I'm sure in about 2 years there will be something like 12-15 in the calendar
Med.Nico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote