TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who will last longer 2013

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 02:09 AM   #36
country flag Archer16

Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute Archer16 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will last longer 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
Well I think I'm giving up on the game.
There are some really bad vibes here and I was struggling myself anyway to keep updating this due to lack of time and consistent bad results from Israeli players on the tour.

Archer, you are more than welcome to start a thread for the game with the rules as you suggested. Maybe it will work out better than the current game. I will gladly participate if you start it.

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you'll reconsider.
I could have done it myself but I'm quite busy at work lately (which also caused me to see embarrassingly little of the AO and Fed Cup and not write a word about both for the first time in years) plus I have just taken over as PAW rankings manager here which also eats up some of my spare time.
As said I love your daily updates (well, the way they are being made, not the actual results lately ) and it is your game.

The last thing I wanted to do is to discourage you or to give "bad vibes" in any way, and I have praised you more than once for coming up with the idea of this game, even if I felt it needed a bit of tweaking.
As for the bad results and "the race to the bottom" as it has been called, well there isn't anything we can do about it.

I agree with every word dresenson said.
Archer16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote