TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #635
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Some comments here about Caro arguing with the umpire. I kind of like her that she's like that. Shows she won't just take something she thinks is very wrong without getting some sort of clarification and closure. Of course the trick is that after putting your point of view that you can put it out your mind and continue and not let it affect your game. Some players are ice cool, show no emotion, some players like Caro won't just take it without questioning a decision they think is wrong. And I think you stay with the type of person you are. I don't think bottling it up and not saying anything is right for Caro.

This does not mean I have any sympathy with the antics of McEnroe, Connors and Serena's two incidents at the USO. And I certainly would not like Caro to ever stoop to anything on that scale.

Piotr on the other hand was very lucky they didn't force him to leave after they asked him to and he didn't budge. I've never known him do that before in a match. But that was him and completely separate to Caro herself.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!