TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Schedule

Thread: 2013 Schedule
View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #7
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Schedule

She said shes going to the states to play some challengers so I'm guessing she will be on more than 2 once they come out. I'm guessing she won't be play IW/Miami (i don't even think her ranking is high enough though) and I wouldn't think she would play any 10ks.

So her schedule is
FEB 18 - 25k Surprise
MAR 4 - 25k Irapuato
MAR 11 - She probably will skip this week as there is none 25k, she probably was scheduled to play Poza Rica but that has moved to April.
MAR 18 - Go back to Florida and play Innisbrook? Its on clay though.
MAR 25 - Play 50k Osprey?
APR 1 - 25k Jackson? Or Charleston?

I would think the plan is to play all those challengers I've listed above, then see where her ranking is and if its high enough for Charleston.

I hope her schedule continues on in the US and plays 25k Pelham, 50k Dothan, 50k Charlottesville and 50k Indian Harbour Beach.

That'd be so much tournaments in a row for her though.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote