TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #620
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caro vs Aga match is last on CC!
Thank God. Back to a hawk-eye court. All those petro-Dollars floating around. Sheiks buying Euro football clubs like there's no tomorrow, but they will only rent hawk-eye equipment for one court in a Premier event

Having now seen the match, I can see why Caro was frustrated with the lines call.

I am however not quite sure about the big drama. Did the lines person call the ball in, and a spectator yelled 'out'? That was the impression the TennisTV commentator gave. In which case, it wasn't an over-rule from the chair, but a rather generous replay for Caro. (Barthel won the next point, so it didn't really matter).

If the 'out' call was the lines person and chair over-ruled, I'd she the chair has a true eagle eye to be certain about that .. seeing as it was opposite side.

For the Danes, did you hear the : 'Hold nu kæft for helvede .... far'? I think it was at *5-4, 15-30

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!