TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #1964
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

From kaiakanepi.com

Kaia: week by week my heels are getting better

Kaia started practicing tennis in the beginning of the year and shares information about her process:

“Currently I play tennis once a day and have physical training once a day as well. This week we will try to practice tennis twice a day and see how my legs are holding up.

My recovery has gone according to the plan and week by week my heels are getting better. As the time goes by, I can move more and more. In the beginning of January I was able to play tennis standing still, now I can run a lot more but still not cover the full court.

I will start competing when I am recovered and I have managed also to practice while being healthy. We will see when it happens. If I cannot start in March I will start in April on clay. I will not rush and go to the tournaments to see if I can play without pain, I want to be sure that I can.”
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote