TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Going East for Success (February Thread)

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #215
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

I'm very happy with what I see from Ana after 6-1 2-1 40-0*.

She fight back against elite opponent and was so close to wins set, despite she choke so badly when is finally in position to serve for that set.

This is good Doha result for Ana, and she not only reach at day-to-day event 3rd round but at end also have good resistance vs TOP5. But she is very lucky with draw here - not because names of hers opponents but because fact that she have day pause after 1st match and played just one set in 2nd, so hers casual day-to-day schedule fitness problems are non-factor today.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote