TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #311
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
Sorry,had to reply...i understand personal taste and all that but how can you "Eww @ U2". They are considered one of the greatest rock bands of the century for a reason. Have you seen Bono's live performance in paris of the song With or without you. My all time fave. U2 and Dire Straits are love. You may not like rock music or U2 but please don't be so harsh. I find masha's music taste awesome except for Rihanna.
They may be considered "one of the greatest" by bunch of critics, but not by me.
As you said, it's a matter of personal taste.
I don't mind rock music, but I dislike U2. Not to mention that at the time they formed the band, there were hundreds of rock bands that were way better than them.
Especially Bono. The biggest phony that ever phonied. Exploiting social issues to sell albums. Despicable.
I guess we can agree to disagree when it comes to U2