TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Two weeks in France and two weeks in Doha/Dubai

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #82
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of
Re: Two weeks in France?

Disappointing that Kuznetsova beat her after she lead in the first set, but I expected her to lose to Schiavone.

Interesting interview with her... she seems to be saying she's not sure she needs a coach. I hope that's just hyperbole. Surely the advantage of changing the team is to have new people, with new ideas of how to play on the court? Not more physical training? Although you can never be too fit.

I'm a bit confused. It sounds more like she just doesn't want her dad always there watching, which is understandable. But being your own person doesn't mean never listening to other people's advice again.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote