TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4731
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I can't believe Redfool was on The Tonight Show as a special correspondant at the Grammys. Ugh.

On a positive note, I really like this new commercial by GE in which a bunch of machines/robots come together to check out some new machines. It's pretty cool. Brilliant Machines is what I think they're calling it.
I read somewhere that he has some new projects which are to do with tennis. New Vika's coach in the making,anyone?
marineblue is offline View My Blog!