TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping General Rules 2014 ( No more 3 months + 100 posts rule)

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #44
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping General Rules | Updated for 2012! | Changes in blue text, older in

New Rule Regarding Picks Sent to the Wrong Person

- where a player sends picks to the person who posts the OOP, then even when it is clearly marked who the PM should be sent to, if the player sends his picks to the person who posted the OOP or any other understandable person (eg the regular assistant manager) then picks CAN be accepted for play as long as they are forwarded to the rightful recipient (ie the manager) before the deadline for picks to be in.
(please note that this excludes doubles partners, so if i sent my picks to slokid and not the manager, the picks will not be counted even if slokid forwards them.)

example of the rule in practice:

joe87 is the tournament manager. meelis posts the OOP for joe. chris 84 then sends his picks to meelis, having misread the instructions. if meelis forwards the picks to joe87 before the deadline, then the picks will count. if not, they will not count. meelis is not forced to forward the picks, and chris 84 cannot complain if he doesn't, because essentially it is all chris's fault for not reading the instructions.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote