TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #4727
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Doesn't matter if you're young, old, stunning, or flawed, they still lay it on heavy in the studio.

No. I have no illusions about the celebrity condition, and suggest that a punishment of education be administered to their admirers instead. Without an audience...
Glad that I had a couple minutes to reply to you before heading to work

Yes,I'm aware that the plastering is almost a ritual that's done with nearly every performer,but I was commenting more on the great number who aren't half as beautiful as the sleight-of-hand makes them sometimes appear.

As for your suggested punishment,you've seen me post,on several occasions,how GroupThink has launched an all-out assault on critical thinking skills as part of the worldwide humanist public education apocalypse....see you later--hopefully with good news from Caroline

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!