TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Going East for Success (February Thread)

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #180
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Whoa, Ana's love life now an info-graphic
Do the media in Serbia also give JJ a similar treatment?
None of our athletes does. There were some gossips about Novak, but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
I would completely support Ana if she would decide to play for Australia or any other country.I don't think she even thinks about that possibility, but people in Serbia are so rude and media's texts are disrespectful. Ana PLEASE don't even listen comments nor read those stupid texts! Serbia shame on you, worst behaviour as usual comes from my country. I am considering leaving Serbia too.
If she didn't stop playing for her country when she was a teenage, of course she won't change her citizenship as a veteran. And you have no right to say that people in Serbia are rude. You can speak about people around you, not in general. People around me are not rude.