TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #426
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderFan View Post
The chair is amazing.
I don't know if you know but maria studied to be an interiors designer. She also has a huge interest for architecture and anything related with design, something that you were supposed to see in all her endorsments and products that she help design.
If you can't see it I'm sorry, but she prepared herself for that.

Except for reading books Maria did not "study to be an interiors designer." Her interest in architecture and design is well known in these parts - you don't have to come in to her forum all condescending to her fans about your "knowledge" of Maria.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote