TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #4726
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Doesn't matter if you're young, old, stunning, or flawed, they still lay it on heavy in the studio.

No. I have no illusions about the celebrity condition, and suggest that a punishment of education be administered to their admirers instead. Without an audience...
That's right, I think that they are just a reflection of people's attitude. If people appreciated different things the popular culture would also change. These days the physical beauty is so extremely important that some people relate it to one's personal worth and overlook a lot more important things. Just a pretty face is enough
marineblue is offline View My Blog!