TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #4725
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
As far as I can tell,Barthel is a humble,well-mannered gal...almost the polar opposite of Diaz.Wouldn't you agree that one of the best punishments for certain scummy celebs is how they vainly,helplessly struggle against Time? Being rendered helpless might be a worse punishment than the death penalty for many of those types
Doesn't matter if you're young, old, stunning, or flawed, they still lay it on heavy in the studio.

No. I have no illusions about the celebrity condition, and suggest that a punishment of education be administered to their admirers instead. Without an audience...