TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #423
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
Sherlock Holmes “@klausMyKing: @MariaSharapova if you could be anyone in the world for a whole day, who would you be??/”

Maria Sharapova Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
How did I miss Rick Owens furniture exhibition a few years ago? On my wish list.. pic.twitter.com/7vqiIskg

What an ugly a** chair.
The chair is amazing.
I don't know if you know but maria studied to be an interiors designer. She also has a huge interest for architecture and anything related with design, something that you were supposed to see in all her endorsments and products that she help design.
If you can't see it I'm sorry, but she prepared herself for that.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote