TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 01:42 AM   #4723
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Am not trying to put Mona Barthel down in ANY way,but it was fairly obvious,in past photos,that she was dealing with a rather unsightly skin condition on her face and neck.I recently saw some Paris Indoor interviews where it appeared that she had gotten some sort of treatment to remedy her symptoms;however,it may simply be a case where the video crew filmed her from a more flattering angle to conceal the problem...or perhaps this is an intermittent condition that only affects her SOMEtimes and not others.None of this has ANY reflection on who Barthel is as a person,of course,but I'm just curious: Can anyone offer any informed input on this matter??
Cameron Diaz, same deal. You would be amazed at the amount of slap that is used for studio lighting, and at the number of celebreties with blemishes.