TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #351
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R3 awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
I dont think she played well, maybe at the first 3 games and the end.
Serve made biggest difference. that a patch of mold in a dark moisty alley has more mental toughness than Garcia.
Really? I can't say I've seen Garcia play much, but I actually thought she competed pretty well today..she edged a couple of the tight games, and even in the 2nd set, even when it was obvious she was going to lose, she still kept fighting for every game she could (rather than some of the pathetic displays we saw from Maria's and Serena's opponents at the AO, where, as soon as they dropped the first few games, they seemed determined to flee the court as quickly as possible).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote