TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Going East for Success (February Thread)

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #171
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Going East for Success (February Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
You have no idea, there are much worse articles. Her team should do something about it. Lately they really went too far, they treat her like some trashy slut, the articles about her new bf made me sick.
I mean, the fact Gavin actually had to issue a statement defending her, it's ridiculous. Did Sloane, Vika, Maria, etc. have to do the same for skipping Fed Cup? Especially in Vika and Maria's case where they openly admitted to doing it because it did not fit in their schedules? I just can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedle View Post
Do they treat her like a slut? I saw the ridiculous article talking about marriage but was there something insulting other than the kind of trashy front cover?
Well, last week Novak was going to be her best man or something. And this week, she and her new boytoy apparently met Ana's family and now they're getting married in Belgrade!
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote